Happy Monday! A belated Sunday Sevens…. sorry! I’m doing this on my iPhone as I’ve forgot to bring my iPad so it will be light on text as it’s not easy to write a blog post on a phone!
1. Meet my apprentice photographer, I didn’t see my camera until the match was over once Sophie got hold of it!
2. Played golf and wore my Osaka skirt i made a few weeks ago. It’s the first time I’ve had chance to wear this in ‘real’ life.
3. We watched H’s buddy play in a final.
4. H had a new haircut for his cricket tour. This is the shortest he’s ever had his hair. He said he thinks he’s now grown into his ears so can have it short!
5. Lunch out with mum and sister
6. The view from my kitchen window in the caravan – my home for the week.
The feature image is the cyber Ma & Pops kitchen. Isn’t it looking fab! It’s nearly finished!