I thought I’d be scraping the barrel with the photos for this past week, but now as I’m flicking through them on my photo stream I have 7. Phew! I thought before I looked that I might have to add one or two from my Me Made May ones but I don’t.
1. Spot the vital piece of equipment necessary when I’m sorting out the back of my car at work!
2. Spotted another shop in Bradford which I’ll have to try and peruse one day. Apparently it’s really cheap for all haberdashery – as in it’s cheaper to buy the whole roll than just a couple of metres! It’s on Toller Lane near Bradford Royal Infirmary – if any ‘local’ readers could enlighten us further that would be fab!
3. An exceedingly windy and chilly day on the golf course!
4. A rare treat – going out with Mr Thimberlina (to a do at the golf club! where else!)
5. Look what arrived in the post! Thanks Amanda!
6. It was too cold to watch cricket (well too cold to watch it in my new Morris Blazer, but it wasn’t getting covered up with a big coat!) so we went and bought 2 sofas. Here’s one nearly the same. The other is a love seat and will be for snuggly up with my crochet hooks! Unfortunately they won’t be here for 6 weeks, but it’s taken us 4 weeks to choose it, so I can live with the old ones a bit longer!
7. Found a pic of H on my phone today, he was chuckling like mad and I did’t know he’d been taking a selfie and changing the photo of my lock screen!
Hope you’ve all had a great week!