Hi, hope you’ve had a fab week! For all those of you with kids on half term hope they’ve not driven you too bonkers with this chilly weather we’ve been having this week.
Here’s a run down of my last week, showing 7 photos of what I’ve been up to. Natalie from Threads and Bobbins is the brain child of Sunday Sevens, so if you want to find out more head over to her blog.
2. Imagine my surprise when I spotted an old gypsy caravan whilst out for a stroll on Tuesday morning! The guy had stopped and was rolling a cigarette. I had a peek inside, it had a bed and other essentials so he must live in it! Excuse the pic not being very sharp, I was trying not to let him see i was taking a picture.
3. I was sent to Sowerby Bridge to stand by whilst at work, so found a good spot next to the canal. Whilst there I got a spell out of a little girls finger and helped open up the lock for a boat that was passing through!
4. What a view! My lovely mum! We were on our way to cricket. Harrison was playing for West Yorkshire against South Yorkshire. It was really in the middle of no where!
5. At the bottom of the hill in the distance we found Bradfield Cricket Club. It’s just a quaint village. This is the post office, which also incorporates the village store and a cafe. The yellow bike signifies it was part of the route for the Tour De France – Grande Depart.
7. Today we’ve spent in York for H’s final day of the trials for Yorkshire Cricket. He’s played in the B Team for the previous 2 years so fingers crossed he’ll get in. We’ll receive an email tonight saying yay or nay! So can you cross your fingers too if you’re reading this Sunday night GMT! This photo is after the trials, walking back to the car. Awww, he’s a winner in my eyes whatever happens!
Off to watch the finals of Britain’s Got Talent now to distract me from constantly check my email account!
UPDATE – he’s made it into the B team! Yippee! #proudmum