Hi! Happy Sunday! Here’s my roundup for this week’s Sunday Sevens from the last week. Not a lot of creativity going on the Thimberlina household, but busy nonetheless! I’ve had a real struggle to narrow it down to 7 photos, and that’s without cyber mom and pop’s kitchen – unfortunately there has been no progress this week – it’s going to be delivered any day, so hopefully there’ll be something to show you next week. Some of the pics are taken on the same day, as on the days I was working they were very uneventful so nothing to show.
1. I attended a dinner for Lady Captain’s day at the golf club. The lady on each table who had a raffle ticket stuck under her side plate could take a table centre piece home, and on our table it was me!
2. I’ve been a bit of a social butterfly this week and everywhere I’ve gone I’ve seen jumpsuits!! These are 2 of many…..
4. Wonder if the above man works here……! Cafe in Settle.
5. Another pic from Settle. This was a home match for us, Yorkshire played Cumbria, and beat them by 126 runs. They did better than England have this weekend!
Can you see the Steam train in the back ground!?
6. On Saturday we went to Ripon races. I had a selfie with the bell ringer! I’m not a horse racey sort of person, but I just know that he had to ring the bell at the start of the race. There’s photos of him doing it on my post at the same races last year here.
7. I’ve managed to doing a few more laps on my huge granny square this week. Each lap is taking about 2 hours!! Some of you have seen it before – it started with just 3 balls of wool for something to pass a bit of time at work, but I loved it and kept searching out more wool in the same colour to make it bigger. I got my last 6 balls from Minerava Crafts – they’ve got a huge selection of colours if you fancy making something similar. The wool is King Cole Opium Cotton Blend and is made up of narrow yarn with chunky bits. So far on this I’ve used about 10 balls of wool and I’ve got 2 left.
The bottom pic is this week, the others are just to set the scene!
7a. This is an extra one and was taken tonight after I’d picked my 7 photos. An impromptu alfresco tea. It’s unusual to have all the girls from the family in one photo – mum, sister and niece.
So that’s it for this week. Hopefully the next week will be more productive – I’m only working one day!
If you’re new to Sunday Sevens head over to Natalie’s blog to find out more and join in too if you fancy sharing a bit more of goings on in your life outside your sewing room.