Being a shift worker I don’t get that Friday feeling, but I don’t get Monday morning blues either. I don’t usually know what day it is and once marked one of my patients down as being confused as he thought it was Thursday when I thought it was Monday. He was right. His wife corrected me!
But Sunday Sevens keep me on track and gives me some order to my week. Except now it is Tuesday and I’m posting my Sunday Sevens. Oops.
1 I’m cheating a bit with this first photo. About a month ago I was I Leeds and the Rugby World Cup tour was there. I took this pic but then forgot about it, and as it’s the start of the world cup this week and England are hosting I thought I’d share it with you.
2. Big puddle on the 15th green.
3. Trying to be healthy.
4. Worked all my 3 shifts on the ambulance instead of the rapid response this week. Took this picture on the way to a job. The scenery was stunning, unfortunately this was the best I could do as we were shifting!
5. Out running in my me made running top!! Didn’t make me go any faster but felt good!
6. Playing golf at Keighley with 11 guys from work. Bit if of a mottly crew but had a great day and a lot of laughs.
7. Out for Ann’s 50th – one of the cricket mums. We’ve missed her this year as her boy got selected for the Yorkshire A team so we’ve missed her in the B team. He’s even bigger than H!!
Finally here’s my progress so far in the couch to 5k. I’m halfway through! yay!! Feeling fitter, but not really weighing or measuring any less!!??