Hi Everyone, hope you’ve had a fab and productive week! I’ve not had as much time as I’d like for sewing, though I have almost completed a Vogue 1429 which I’ve made to match my funky scuba leggings! Can’t to to finish them off and show you! I’m going to look a right bobby dazzler on the golf course!
So here’s my seven photos from this week:
1. The Great British Bake Off has nothing on H! He continues to surprise us with his baking skills when he comes home from school on Mondays!
3. My pattern from Linda’s giveaway on Nice Dress! Thank, I made it!! arrived all the way from Canada! Thanks Linda!
4. When I’m on nights it can be difficult to find something to take a picture of. This is 5:30am and I was driving back to station over Southowram from Halifax to Brighouse. Is was really misty and the sun was coming up. This really doesn’t show it off well, but it was the best I could do with my Iphone.
5. Friday I woke up and an hour later decided I was going to make an appointment to have all my hair chopped off. And I did! The last time I had it so short I was 11 years old! So not too long ago really!
6. I caught up with my ironing. Didn’t have much and the photos not actually that interesting until you note that the clothes on the right are me-made and the lonesome golf top on the left was the only RTW clothes in my basket! And that golf top is a necessity as it’s my team top for when I play in club matches so can’t really replace that.
7. And today I played golf in the Bradford & District Evening League Team Championships. Bit of a gob full, but basically a 4 man team from clubs around Bradford. It was a gorgeous day. A slight cool breeze with glorious blue skies and lots of sunshine! We didn’t win, but we stayed dry which is always a bonus! When I left Jeanie’s team from Shipley was in the lead – those of you who went to the meet up will remember Jeannie.
So, there you go. Another eventful week! As well as sharing these photos with you I see it as a sort of diary for me too to look back on, so thanks Natalie for creating the Sunday Sevens. If you want to read more about it, and/or join in, head over to Threads and Bobbins for more info.