Hi Everyone! Here we are again at Natalie’s Sunday Sevens! Gosh, how the weeks fly. My weeks consisted of watching 2 crickets matches, playing 1 round of golf and working 4 12 hour shifts! Hence not much time for sewing, though I have started on the Capri Pants from the latest GBSB book. They’re all sewn up, just need to tweak the fit and add a zip and the facings on the waist.
Enough rambling on, here’s 7 photos from in and amongst my busy week:
1. We have a farm less than a 5 minute walk away that sells eggs. There’s an honesty box and it’s open 24/7.
2. Blonds have more fun! Not sure if yellow counts!
3. Intermittent drizzle and a bit breezy watching cricket, so after i had walked 18 laps (each lap is 1/4 mile) I settled down with a my crochet under the brolly.
4. Another cricket match. Couldn’t keep up with Clare (in the blue frock), Sarah stood on the step was poised to join us for more laps. A shorter match in the evening, only 20 overs.
5. More crochet at cricket! Having a rest after Clare’s power march around the pitch!
6. Not a real photo but a screen shot of a text message I received this morning. Yesterday was Captains Day at the Golf Club – which marks the 2nd Anniversary of me getting back into sewing – see my about page. Unfortunately I couldn’t go as I was working, but I bought some raffle tickets which was raising money for a local childrens hospice and I won a bottle! Hopefully it’s something alcoholic and not a bottle of pop!
7. My amazing dad – Happy Fathers Day! Hopefully he’s putting his feet up today but he’s been busy this week
making all my mums dreams come true getting ready for a new kitchen being installed. He’s ace! The best dad ever. I thought all men could do everything, just like my dad, but sadly I learnt the hard way once I got married!
As usual I had too many photos. My feature photo is of a key ring one of my lovely pals bought me! Thanks Ann!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week, see you all next Sunday – same time (ish) and same place!