Last week Monday was the new Sunday as there were a few of us who were late with their Sunday Sevens. Yesterday I was too busy having fun at the seaside and was late back so here we are again, but as the old saying goes, better late than never! I’ve not had chance to catch up on my reader from over the weekend yet.
Here we go, my round up in seven-ish photos (I’ve had to fasten 3 together to count as one!) of my week, as invented by Natalie over at Threads and Bobbins:
1. Our hebe bush in the garden is a mass of flowers at the minute, and bees!
2. H Facetimed me whilst I was at work – I took a photo of the iPad screen. Crazy boy! Don’t know where he gets it from!
3. Yorkshire v Lancashire away at Northern Cricket Club near Liverpool. A long trek but we won so all smiles. The little boy’s brother plays with H and he is only 6, and he loves it when the older boys play with him
4. Nipped into Leeds and saw this skirt in Cath Kidson shop half price in the sale at £44!! How fab is it – very inspirational!
5. Here’s inside our newest shopping centre in Leeds. It’s THE place to be!! Not for me though as there’s no fabric shops!! I only call in to use the loos!
6. Played in a team event at Bradford Golf Club and whipped this skirt up in an hour before I played. You might remember the trousers I made to match this top? It was a bit warm for them so I needed a skirt to match V1429!
7. Mr Thimbers jet ski came out of hibernation and we went to Whitby for the day with our old jet ski buddies (pre-children 3 other couples had skis and it was a year round hobby). Our ski is about 20 years old and is the only one still running. Craig had loads of fun taking all the kids out on the ski. The skis not been used for 6 years so was a fab day. H wore my wetsuit so I couldn’t go 😦 and I think I need to invest in a bigger one before we go again!
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week and the suns been shining. Unfortunately there’s no update on the kitchen at my parents – it’s waiting for a lick of pain (bought today) and new flooring to be put down. The feature photo is Darren (one of the big kids), isn’t the beach gorgeous – if only we had great weather in England a bit more often we’d never want to go abroad!