Just a year ago Natalie from Threads and Bobbins started to share 7 photos from here week. One year on Sunday Sevens is still going strong and she’s not on her own! There’s quite a bunch of Sunday Seveners out their, including me! I was a late starter to the party so it’s number 26 for me.
Head over to Natalie’s special birthday blog Post where she’s put on a celebratory giveaway to 7 lucky readers!
1. I made a start on a special pressie for a friend to send to her partner who is in the Royal Navy and is away somewhere in a submarine and will be away for his birthday. Ive printed these photos onto special paper that will be transferred onto fabric.
2. H has started back at school in year 9.
3. Gemma picked up the finished pressie and brought me these! I much prefer choccies over wine!!
4. New shoes – comfy from M&S! Similar to my pink ones that I’ve worn to death through the summer.
5. Started my sewing for the sewn up initiative. Not finished it and running out of time!! 😁
6. I’m not short of patterns but I couldn’t help myself and bought the sew independent pattern bundle no 2 whilst stood by at work.
Didn’t think I’d have much for you this week. But as usual I have too many! The feature photo was taken at the end of one of my 0-5k sessions this week whilst walking my 5 minutes cool down. So far so good! I’m not getting any faster but I’m sticking to it so I’m happy!
Cheerio for now 😀