A Sunday Sevens Double Bill, on time if you count this one as this weeks and not last weeks, ……..my Sunday Sevens as thought up by the lovely Natalie over at Threads and Bobbins…..
1. Watching Yorkshire play cricket at Headingley, Leeds. This should have been in my last Sunday sevens post but it got missed. The sky was too amazing to not share it with you. I’ve not edited this pic at all, but I think the spot lights have cause a bit of havoc with exposure.
1. Pokemon even at the golf club!
2. Time for me to touch up cyber mims roots. Can’t imagine why she was camera shy!
3. Last year the cricket club was turned into a cafe through the week and it’s a lovely place for lunch, with scrummy homemade cakes.
4. This last academic year I’ve been a mentor to a first year student paramedic. Here’s Matt on his last shift with me. Next year he’ll be stationed elsewhere – all the best Matt!
5. Saturday 30th July was a sad night – the Frontier in Batley (Previously the Batley Variety Club) opened its doors for the last time. Unfortunately I was working so couldn’t go, but I was in the area and it was absolutely buzzing as I drove past – just like a proper night out in the 80’s.
6. Last week we were in Arundel for H’s cricket tour, I spotted this on a house in the next town.
7. Seaside Selfie!
8. I stumbled across a fab shop, quite by chance – though hubby didn’t quite believe me. Yarn, fabric, haberdashery and some wonderful hand made gifts. (I’m going to write a separate post about my sunny southern shopping experience).
9. The boys at Arundel Castle cricket ground.
10. Breakfast….I just couldn’t resist.
11. The fabric I didn’t buy…
12. Bubble Joe on the streets of Brighton.
13. I’ve bought the latest pattern from Itch To Stitch and got it taped together in my break at work. It’s a skorts pattern which look perfect for golf.
14. Sunday Sevens wouldn’t be the same without a bit of Yorkshire Scenery.
15. Little H is almost as big a his dad………Dad’s 6’3″!
16. H gave me selfie lessons….though I don’t think I’ve had any problems in the past, he thought there was room for improvement. I’m not sure I agree!
Cheerio for now!