After loving reading the Sunday Sevens on a Sunday for a while I’ve finally managed to gather together 7 things from my week. these don’t always justify full blog post to themselves but are still nice to share.
1. H had his first home economics practical lesson today – the classic victoria sponge. Here is what he brought home from school! He was obviously very hungry following extra curriculum activities so needed to satisfy his hunger pangs on the way home! It really was very nice – but I did have to explain the etiquette of school baking and fetching ALL of it home!
He didn’t have an apron so obviously i had to make him one for this special event!
2. Tuesday was amazing! I received this gorgeous pin cushion for my new sewing room from Sewchet! THANKYOU XXXX
3. I finally got round to finishing a blocking this heart shaped shawl I’ve been making for my mum-in-laws next door neighbour. Its a thankyou for all she had done whilst she’s been poorly.
4. Another delivery……no more using my mini ironing board to turn my machine into a flat bed sewing machine! This was £20 off ebay plus p&p so i was quite pleased.
5. Spent most of the day in bed as started my nights on Thursday, but did find time to block my hearts and make a chain – this is my bunting for my sewing room. Just need to find some mini pegs now so I can attach the hearts to the chair.
6. When I woke up and went onto the landing I could smell flowers??? I went into my sewing room and saw my hyacinth had flowered!
7. My last of 4 night shifts – last night was crazy – hope tonight Jo Public are going to be well and not need us too much! (photo to follow – when I get there!!)
PS Sorry I’ve not added the button but all will be sorted tomorrow when I get back to normal! Is there such a thing!?
……..here we are, a selfie on our way to our 1st call of the night. No, I’m not driving!!