Hi, another week, another Sunday Seven! These weeks sure fly by, I’m just managing to squeeze this post in before I set off to work for my last night shift (this week, not ever!).
2. I made Viola’s Shephards Pie using a recipe from Sewing With Scooby Snacks! Delicious!
3. I chose the lounge carpet! The other 2 samples are my couch and love seat. They won’t be here til the middle of June. I’m counting the days!
4. H played cricket and at the side of the pitch there were a few animals including these 2. I think they’re Alpacas – correct me if I’m wrong!
5. Started my first of 4 night shifts. Grabbed any old pair of socks out of my drawer!
6. I went into a house about 4:30 am and it was pitch black outside. When I went out later in the day light I was met with this view. Stunning! Fancy waking up to this view across the hill every morning.
Note patient was safely in the ambulance with the crew and I’d handed over when this was taken!
7. I did a burns test on my new floral top as I’m not sure what the fabric is. Still not sure! It smelt ok, not a nasty burning smell if that helps anyone.
Head over to Natalie’s blog over at Threads and Bobbins to here about her brain child – The sunday sevens!