These weeks are flying by, and those of you who joined Natalie right at the beginning of #Sunday Sevens I bet you can’t believe it’s nearly a year since it all started!
I wonder if Natalie is going to organise a party for us over at Threads & Bobbins?!
1. Hubby’s work entered 4 teams in a golf day at Woodsome Hall Golf Club in Huddersfield. His games not up to scratch so I stepped in and took his place! Woodsome Hall is steeped in history, it’s a 16th Century listed building set in the middle of stunning grounds which is now a golf course (and has been for over 100 years). The top photo shows the front of the building, and the one below show the 1st tee and putting green which would once have been the front lawn. It can be quite intimidating teeing off when there’s other golfers gathered round watching!
2. H’s last Yorkshire match of the season. Usually I take hundreds of photos at the matches, narrow it down to about 80 and upload them to the cricket Facebook page. Because of this there’s never any photos of me. I soon changed that and took pictures of me with everyone there was 40 altogether, here’s just a small selection!
3. Posted off 6 small parcels for my recent giveaway!
4. A Swede cooked whole in the microwave! Not done it before but turned out ok – Quite moist and juicy! Chop the top off and cook for 20 minutes on full power if you fancy having a go!
5. Watching cricket at Melthem one evening when we saw a helicopter with something hanging below but not sure what it was. You may have to zoom in.
6. Stood by catching up watching the Bake Off:
7. Practicing lace insertion! It’s from the latest craftsy class which I’ve bought – Katrina Walker’s decorative seams. The class included a copy of Vogue 1329 which has lots of scope for fancy seam and piece work.
Before I go, in case you’re wondering, yes it’s Sunday today! The last 2 weeks I’ve been late with my Sunday Sevens but today I’m working and managed to do it in my lunch break – lunch at 10:30am, great time for spag’ bol’!
Oops! Forgot to mention my feature photo. Usually I’ve been updating you on my mum’s new kitchen but as there’s no change this week, i thought I’d add a selfie of me and my sewing machine. Random I know, but what the heck!